As a development league the ERSL encourages Coaches to play up players from other teams when the situation arises.

If you play up a player from your own club, then the Coach must complete the playing up through the website.

If you are playing up a player from another Club, then you need a Temporary Registration Permit (TRP) which is available from the EODSA or SOSA office

The rules governing the use of call ups can be found in Article 7 of the ERSL Rules and Regulations.

© 2019, ERSL  | privacy
 | Forgot password?