2019 East Region Cup & Shield
1. The draws for the ER
Cup and ER Shield will be published on the
ERSL web site no later than May 27th.
2. There will be no
league games scheduled during the week of Sunday June 16th to Saturday June 22nd.
Instead this week will be reserved for the round of 16 of the ER Cup and ER
3. The round of 16 games will be scheduled on the day that the home team plays its
league games, however should both teams agree then the game can be rescheduled
by up to 7 days in either direction of this date.
I. Where the one way travel time for the Away team
exceeds 90 minutes one way the game will be scheduled on Sunday
June 16th at 16:00. However if both teams agree then the game can be rescheduled by up
to 7 days in either direction of this date, or at a different time on the same day.
4. Where there are more than 16 teams in a division a round of 32 will be required. Participating teams must work with their opponent to agree on a suitable date for the game to be played on or before June 11th. If the teams are unable to agree on a date, or no
date has been selected by June 5th, then the ERSL will select the date of the game.
participating in the round of 8 must work with their opponent to
agree on a suitable date for the game to be played on or before July 26th. If the teams are
unable to agree on a date, or no date has been selected by July 15th, then the ERSL will select the date of the
6. The home team's Club is
responsible for providing a field and assigning referees for all games, except for Final games.
7. Following agreement
with the away team, the home team must notify the ERSL office of the
location and kick off time of each game.
8. Semi-finals for the U13 to U16 age groups must be played on or before Sunday August 25th.
Semi-finals for the
U17/18 age group must be played on or before Sunday August 4th.
9. Finals for the U13 to U16 age groups will be played on Sunday September 15th.
Final for the U17/18
age group will be played on Sunday August 18th.
10. Requests to a Final will not be approved unless one of the
participating teams is playing in the Ontario Cup on that weekend. The new date
will be selected by a member of the ERSL League Management Board.
11. All finals will be scheduled
at a venue selected by the ERSL, at a kick off time set by the ERSL.