RMC Goalkeeping Coach
ROYAL MILITARY COLLEGE OF CANADA
ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT GOALKEEPING COACH – WOMEN’S SOCCER PROGRAM
The Women’s Soccer Program of the Royal Military College of Canada is seeking an experienced and energetic individual to take on the part-time position of Goalkeeping Coach Soccer. Working under the direct supervision of the Head Coach of Women’s Soccer, this position requires travel as well as working on weekends and evenings. The successful candidate will assist the Head Coach in the operations of the soccer program and provide excellent leadership and support to the Head Coach and the Program. This position is a seasonal appointment starting August 15th – November 15th, 2013.
1. The Contractor must attend team practices at least four times per week or as otherwise mutually agreed upon.
2. The Contractor will attend team competitions throughout the duration of the contract.
3. The Contractor must instruct and train the athletes in practice and games.
4. The Contractor must follow and respect the guidelines and procedures as indicated in the Varsity Handbook. The Handbook will be made available to the Contractor electronically.
5. Upon completion of the contract, the Contractor must provide a written after action report, complete with recommendations for future arrangements for assistant coaching services of the RMC varsity team.
? Community Course Senior Level or Soccer for Life(LTPD) - Ontario Soccer Association (or equivalent)
? Goalkeeper Diploma Course – Ontario Soccer Association (preferred)
? Minimum of 1-2 years of coaching experience preferably at the Youth or Senior Competitive level
? Significant playing experience, preferably as a goalkeeper at the university level
? Understanding of RMC and the Canadian Forces is considered an asset
Honorarium: Will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Language requirement: English or French (bilingual is an asset)
The incumbent must be a team player, have a positive attitude and strive to be the best with the aid of their knowledge, experience, skills and abilities to ensure an efficient and effective team environment.
We are committed to employment equity.
Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, by no later than July 22nd, 2013 to:
Royal Military College of Canada
Athletic Department: Head Coach Women’s Soccer
P.O. Box 17000, Station Forces
Or fax to RMC Head Coach Women’s Soccer: 613-541-6186
Or email to Chad.email@example.com
Please note that only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.